Terms and Conditions
1. The content service (The Service) is provided by Guerilla Mobile Asia Pacific Pte Ltd ("we/us/our"). Helpline: 8000 357 02 482. These conditions (including without limitation the information on how to use the service) which we publish in relation to the service apply to the service.
2. By subscribing to The Service, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by these conditions.
3. If you do not accept these conditions you must not subscribe/sign up to, or use The Service.
4. The Service will operate the following way: After you follow the instructions and enter your mobile number on the website, you will receive a pin code. As soon as you filled in this pin code you are subscribed to the service. You will receive a welcome message with all relevant information regarding this service (price, amount of messages etc) and a description of the service. As part of your subscription and depending on the service you join, you will also receive SMS messages containing mobile content ("subscription message/s").
5. The condition and costs of the service are as follows:
Etisalat customers: Our service is a non-subscription service. The user is required to confirm his/her participation by sending a confirmation text message will be charged a one-time fee of 20 AED.
Du customers: Our service is a subscription service. Du users will be charged 2 AED joining fee when they subscribe to The Service. All messages received are charged at 2 AED each incl. VAT (Max. 1 message per day).
6. A subscriber is a person (you or any individual using your mobile telephone) who has followed through a registration flow instructed on the website.
7. By subscribing to The Service you agree to receive 1 charged subscription message per day which contain any mobile content relating to The Service. The contents of these messages are intended for personal use only.
8. To use The Service you are a resident of UAE who is aged not less than 18 years (excluding all employees of Guerilla Mobile Asia Pacific Pte Ltd or associated companies), and members of their households or immediate families. If you are under the age of 18 you must have the express permission of an adult or the express permission of the owner of the mobile phone.
9. The SMS subscription mechanic is only open to consumers with a SMS compatible mobile phone connected to a service provider which permits text messaging to the telephone number we advertise for using The Service. We recommend you check with your individual service provider in this regard.
10. We reserve the right to verify the validity of subscription or subscriber and to disqualify any subscription or subscriber who tampers with The Service or who does not use The Service in accordance with these conditions.
11. To voluntarily unsubscribe or opt-out of The Service the End User is required to send the word STOP KEYWORD to 1007. We reserve the right to suspend or bar a person from subscribing to The Service.
12. If for any reason The Service is not capable of running as planned due to any reason (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes), including anything which may corrupt the integrity or proper conduct of The Service we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Service.
13. As a result of subscribing to The Service, Guerilla Mobile Asia Pacific Pte Ltd will collect certain personal information about you (such as your telephone number). Unless you object, which you may do as noted in these conditions, this information may be used to (i) send them news, information about our services and/or general marketing material which we believe may be of interest to you; (ii) provide you with news, information and material in relation to The Service; (iii) monitor who is using The Service; (iv) profile users. We may share your information for any purpose incidental to you using The Service. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties. If you do not wish us to use the personal information for any of these purposes, you must not use The Service.
14. If an End User of This Service advises us that they do not wish us to use their personal information for any particular purpose, we will endeavour to take the necessary measures to meet their request. Exceptions to this are: (i) where we are required to disclose information by law; (ii) where we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security as a necessary part of their business; and (iii) if we notify the End User of an intended use or disclosure of their information and they do not object to that use or disclosure.
15. You release and agree to keep Guerilla Mobile Asia Pacific Pte Ltd and associated companies indemnified from any claim, cost, demand, tax, liability or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by us, our directors, employees, agents and representatives arising out of use of The Service.
16. We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in The Service, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of The Service including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration The Service.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or (without limitation) any other event outside our reasonable control, we are entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Service.
18. If for any reason The Service is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of The Service, we are entitled in our sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with The Service, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Service.
19. We are not liable for any failure to comply with these conditions. If any part or provision in these conditions is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, that part or provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force.
20. Guerilla Mobile Asia Pacific Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including without limitation direct, indirect and consequential loss and damages) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of using or trying to use The Service, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The law implies various conditions and warranties which might apply to us supplying goods or services to you. We exclude all of those conditions and warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
22. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Guerilla Mobile Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
23. By subscribing to the service you are accepting all Terms & Conditions of the service & authorize du to share your mobile number with Guerilla Mobile Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
Guerilla Mobile Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
4 Battery Road, Bank of China Building #25-01
Business registration number: 201004205M
VAT number: 201004205M